Here’s a good list of the food you can give to your dog and will love it a lot:
* Fat-free chicken or turkey skin-free and bone
* Beef cubes
* Liver, in many forms, whether raw or cooked, but should not increase the feeding of the liver dog about once a week to avoid the toxicity of vitamin A.
* Most fish can be eaten by the dog including tuna and salmon
* Cereals of all kinds, such as brown rice, wheat, sugar, and oatmeal
* Boiled pasta but without sauce
* Dog likes raw or steamed vegetables such as carrots, green beans, cauliflower, and peas, but avoid onions completely.
* You can give your dog a lot of fruits, including apples, pears, and bananas (but keep away from grapes and raisins) but do not overdo the fruit because too much fruit can cause stomach upset and diarrhea.
* Eggs in any form, the dog can eat boiled eggs, and more than a few times a week, you can even feed your dog eggshell, as he can eat raw eggs, while some doctors are afraid of the risk of salmonella poisoning.